20 September 2011

Flea Market Finds.

What a find! I came across this vintage tiger and deer wallpaper at my local antiques emporium. The detail and colour is absolutley amazing. I near on have a whole roll to play with so I am after the perfect wall in which to paper it to! I am told that this wonderful wallpaper is by Sanderson but after lots of researching I can't seem to find any more information about it. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them...
___________________________________________________________________

6/10/11. Great news! I can confirm this design is called Animal Kingdom from the Triad collection, 1977. Thanks Sanderson!x

1 comment:

  1. ok this is fantastic! I love the colors!

    I stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hello! I just started up a new blog that is all about COLOR.

    Come on over and become a follower to enter the upcoming giveaways!

    xoxox
    Aarean

    http://colorissue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete