12 September 2010

Modern Muse?




Also this week I was photographed by the lovely Linda Brownlee for and up and coming project I'm taking part in. I was approached by the organisation Everywoman to be a part of their Modern Muse project. Everywoman have set out to substantially raise the aspirations of today’s generation of young women and girls and they hope to raise awareness of successful women in business through this book; Everywomans's Modern Muse: A Decade of Inspiring Women. I am delighted to be taking part in this project which is a really exciting opportunity and a great chance to show what I have done and hopefully inspired girls in the future to go into business. I will keep you posted as and when I hear more, the book is due to be released this November. For now I'll leave you with some of Linda's great portrait photography...

No comments:

Post a Comment