23 August 2010

HomeWorks: Mint


Well it's back to reality now my glorious holiday is over and I am back in the chill of England! And it is none stop already, with lots of exciting things coming up! Today I am preparing some cushions that are heading down to London at the beginning of September to take part in 'HomeWorks' exhibition at the fabulous Mint Design Shop in the Brompton District. I will be spending quite a bit of time down there in the next few weeks to see the sites at London Design Festival! Head along to the shop from 18th to 30th September to see my work and the work of 'over 40 upcoming and established designers specially chosen for their individual and experimental craft touch. HomeWorks will showcase their latest pieces which reinvent or transform everyday objects into captivating and provocative designs'. (Images from Mint Website)

No comments:

Post a Comment